-->

Directory

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dark Souls 3 vs Soulsborne

Dark Souls 3 vs Soulsborne is a podcast special created by Sean Wagoner of The Lore Hunter featuring the co-hosts of the Dark Insight Podcast where we discussed what we might expect out of Dark Souls 3 by taking a look back at the previous Soulsborne titles.

There are no story or lore spoilers discussing released information for Dark Souls 3. However, we do discuss the gameplay and systems of the Dark Souls 3 Network Test as a basis for the discussion, so fair warning.



Hey I made a podcast! I'm really excited to get this out into the world, and I hope you enjoy it. 

Once again, HUGE thanks to Jeremy, Clifford, and Charles for all of their help. If you haven't check out their website at darkinsight.net you are missing out. They run a wonderful games podcast that has a unifying love for the Souls games, and their website also hosts game articles and other cool stuff that is well worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment