-->

Directory

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Taking the Scenic Route Through Lordran

I am changing the format of the Hunt: Dark Souls 1 to be released weekly on Monday, as opposed to twice weekly on Monday and Thursday. I hate to do this two weeks into the series, but I have unexpectedly gotten a great opportunity that will eat up some of my precious free time, and I cant justify turning it down to write articles about Dark Souls. 

It was always a tight schedule, but was necessary if I was going to get through Dark Souls 1 & 2 before the release of Dark Souls 3. As you may have already inferred, pushing Dark Souls 1 back means that I am going to have to rethink what content I produce to cover the lore and story for Dark Souls 2. Either way, I am still planning on doing something for Dark Souls 2, even if it is not as extensive for the series I'm currently writing for Dark Souls 1. 

There is a silver lining to all of this. While I am losing some free time, going to one post a week will give me a bit more flexibility to write other pieces. Not enough to tackle a whole new series, but enough to hopefully do some cool things for both The Lore Hunter and Soul of the Lore Hunter.

The Hunt: Dark Souls 1 is going to be released weekly on Monday, and will run until sometime in February 2016. The Hunt: Dark Souls 2 will follow a different, condensed format to accommodate the reduced time available to cover it before the release of Dark Souls 3.

Thanks for reading this, and check back in on Monday November 16th to find out what's going on in the Undead Parish!

No comments:

Post a Comment