The following article was written by skarekrow13 on Fextralife.com. Included here is only a small excerpt, please follow the link below to read the article in it's entirety.
![]() |
| via Fextralife.com |
"Recently, I visited the FextraLife Dark Souls 3 Wiki to see how many more Titanite Slabs I could expect in my current run of the game. It struck me…”hey, this thing is legible.” Compared to almost all other writing through the franchise’s games this was something miraculous. Compared to the scant writing that contains legible characters (like summoning signs) this one contained runic symbols I could recognize. Even better!
So it was that I set out to translate the damn thing. For the full process (methodology, thought processes and assistance I received) please visit this thread. What follows below will be but a brief synopsis of the entire project."
To read the entire article, follow this link.

No comments:
Post a Comment