-->

Directory

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Hiatus

Hey Everyone,

Staying late at work, shopping for gifts, creating gifts, going to company parties, spending with my daughter, spending time with family, enjoying the Old Hunters, creating more gifts, spending time with my wife, standing in line for an unreasonably long time at the grocery store, standing for an equally unreasonably long time at the post office, etc, etc, etc…

In summary: December for me. I finally got some time to sit down and write the next post last night, and I just wasn’t feeling it. Worse, the writing was crap. I felt rushed, I was thinking of all the other things I had/wanted to do, and so I’ve decided to take a holiday hiatus. Sorry if you wanted to dive into Sen’s Fortress with me this week, but I can promise you that the reading experience will be much better if I am not writing it under duress.

That being said, I will not leave you entirely without content. I think this is one of the worst Christmas songs ever written, but when it is centered around Dark Souls it becomes entertaining.


Enjoy the holidays, and I’ll see you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment